Host a screening of Beyond the Chair
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you share Beyond the Chair with your community.
(Note: this information is for North American screenings only)
Where can I host the screening?
In your home, at your local theater, yoga center, church or any other community venue. You can charge for tickets, ask for a suggested donation, or make it free–it’s up to you.
How much does it cost?
We go by the honor system here at Beyond Words. Please note that by paying for this screening you are supporting independent filmmakers and helping them to continue to make the films you want to see and share! You will see we ask you to make a minimum purchase of dvd’s. You will pay the wholesale price and can make them available for sale at your event!
Here are our one time screening fees:
- 1-50 people...$75 plus purchase of 5 dvd’s
- 51-100 people...$125 plus the purchase of 10 dvd’s
- 101-200 people...$200 plus the purchase of 20 dvd’s
- 201+ people...Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make special arrangements
What you will get:
- DVDs of the film
- PDFs of posters and postcards to help you promote the event
- Promotion on our website.
If you would like to be included on our events calendar, please contact us at email@example.com and let us know the:
- Contact name
- Name of organization
- Address of screening
- Email for inquiries
- Phone number for inquiries
- Date and time of event
- Ticket price
- Any description and/or images that you would like us to include in the event listing.
Select the proper screening amount from the dropdown, finish the checkout process, and you’re on your way! You will find a link to download your promotional materials from your "My account" page.
Please note that by making this purchase you are agreeing to a one time screening of Beyond the Chair.