Questions for my Family: Conversation starters to bring your family closer this holiday
BY VINCENT STANIFORTH
All over the world families are gathering to celebrate the holidays over beautiful meals made with so much love and care. If your family is anything like mine, once everyone has shared their latest news (which pretty much everyone else already knows thanks to Facebook), the conversation starts to turn to the more mundane, losing the magic of the holiday moment. Keep the magic going with these questions written to help you get to know everyone in your family on a deeper level than you ever have before. Let this be the holiday season no one forgets.
- What happened on your favorite holiday?
- What’s your favorite book? Why?
- What did you always want to do, but never had the chance?
- Where would you most like to visit in the world? Why?
- What do you think has been your greatest achievement?
- If you could go back and change one event in your life, what would it be and how would you change it?
- Have you ever had to do something that took a lot of courage? What happened?
- What are you most thankful for in your life?
- Define A Life Well Lived
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Free Excerpts, Lessons, Videos, and Meditations from Beyond Words