Where sacred ceremonies, out-of-body journeys and inter-dimensional encounters are an everyday affair.
Our 2015 conference will feature expanded training in psychic development and after-death communication, as well as teachings on out-of-body exploration, conscious dying and conscious grieving. Our goal is to blur the boundaries between allopathic medicine and alternative healing; between intuitive experience and scientific research; and between religious traditions and a spirituality of oneness to increase awareness of life beyond the physical body.
- Heaven: A History
- What you need to know before you die
- Shamanic "Pushing Over" Ceremony
- How Does Our Relationship with Departed Loved Ones Change Over Time
- Choosing Joy After Traumatic Loss
- Panel Discussion: Conscious Dying in Clinical Settings
- John Holland - Gallery-style audience readings
- Annie Kagan (via SKYPE) Annie will answer questions about her book The Afterlife of Billy Fingers
- Hollister Rand- Gallery-style audience readings
The 2015 Afterlife Awareness Conference Livestream, filmed live from Norfolk, Virginia.