Care for the Journey: Messages & Music for Sustaining the Heart of Healthcare (Volume 1) has been called "a new classic in the field of integrative medicine" and "a primary resource for health professionals". Utilized by leading hospitals and hospices throughout the United States, Care For The Journey is an educational audio resource speaking eloquently to the roots of healthcare professionals' emotional, mental and spiritual stress through inspiring, innovative and practical teachings from noted leaders, including: Rachel Naomi Remen, MD; Jean Watson, Ph.D; Ira Byock, MD; Christina Puchalski, MD; Archbishop Desmond Tutu; singer/ healthcare advocate Naomi Judd, RN and others. Care for the Journey (Volume 1) features a film-score quality soundtrack by Emmy Award winner Gary Malkin, and makes a beautiful, inspirational and helpful gift for the healthcare professional in your life. Care for the Journey is the lead volume of an outstanding audio resource series addressing "The Heart of Healthcare", which now includes Care for the Journey: The Learning Edition (Volume 2).
Total Time: 48:06
Jewel box CD
1. Introduction - Michael Stillwater
2. Path of the Healer (5:25) Angeles Arrien
3. The Healing Encounter (5:30) Dr. Christina Puchalski
4. The Caring Moment (7:03) Jean Watson, PhD., RN
5. The Art of Receiving (4:44) Thomas Lant, Ph.D. RN,
6. Soul of the Caregiver 2:27 Naomi Judd, R.N.
7. The Heart of Healing (2:15) Jeremy Geffen, M.D.
8. Being Whole (5:33) Rachel Naomi Remen, M.D.
9. Desmond Tutu (3:59) Archbishop Desmond Tutu and others