Every pre-teen and teen has the dream of having a cool, fun job that pays. What most don't know is that it is possible to start working in your dream career right now. Teen Dream Jobs is a complete guide for teens to finding the job that they have always dreamed of. Written by teen author Nora Coon—who discovered her own job writing—the book includes profiles of working teens (many who have "dream jobs") as well as practical information and resources to help with any teen's job search. Coon gives job seekers insight into the fascinating, sometimes nail-biting, and ultimately rewarding aspects of getting your first job.
- What's your passion?
- Discovering your dream job
- Dream jobs you can get
- From video game tester to clothing designer It's all about you
- Writing a savvy resume & cover letter
- Sweaty hands and bad outfits - This isn't a date, it's your first interview
- Nobody's got the job!!! - Now what?
Published: March 2004
Dimensions: 6 x 9 inches