This smart, no-nonsense book uncovers the truth of the secular movement specifically for teens today. Through research, well-grounded history, and real-world examples, find the answers to questions like:
- How do I tell my mom and dad that I’m an Atheist?
- What do I tell my classmates and teachers?
- Why is Atheism still such a taboo in our culture?
- How can I talk to my religious friends about my beliefs?
- Can I still give and receive presents at Christmas?
- Where do I go to find answers to the biggest questions in life?
- And many more.
While atheists are becoming a major part of the population—outnumbering practicing Jews, Mormons, Presbyterians, or Episcopalian in the US—atheism is still a loaded word among many communities. In What If I’m An Atheist?, learn the context, comebacks, and confidence you’ll need to survive the last taboo: unbelief.
Published: March 10, 2015
HARDCOVER ISBN: 978-1-58270-407-4
Dimensions: 5 1/2 x 8 1/4 inches
Dimensions: 5 1/2 x 8 1/4